Heating stove TOP 200 with a cast door
Stove with cast door for space heating up to 200 m3.
Features and benefits:
"TOP-model" - wood tube stove, designed both for high-speed convection heating of premises, and to maintain heat in the mode of long-burning up to 8 hours.
In the TOP-model 200 stove with a cast door, the air is heated in convection tubes located inside the furnace's firebox. Hot air comes out of the holes in the upper part of the stove.
The stove is designed for space heating up to 200 cubic meters.
On the upper surface it is convenient to reheat food and even cook simple meals in an intensive mode using a stove for heating.
• Effective three-turn fire chamber with a flame tube.
• Afterburners that ensure the furnace is switched to long-burning mode.
• Chimney exit vertical or from the back of the stove.
• The possibility of heating adjacent rooms with a hinged cooler (purchased separately).
Working together with one or two heat sinks, with the help of the Turbo-TOP console, it is possible to organize efficient heating of adjacent rooms.
ATTENTION! Chimney elements and mounted coolers are not included in the stove kit and must be purchased separately.
- Volume of the room (up to) m3
- Fuel type
- Length of wood, mm
- Size, mm
- Weight, kg
- Chimney diameter, mm
You might also like