Heating stove Locomotive 200
The heating and cooking stove from thick constructional steel of 8 mm for rooms to 200 m3
We accept payment methods such as bank transfer, cash, credit cards and Paypal.
Please inquire about the availability of the product by phone +37127650533
If you are not satisfied with the product, we guarantee a refund 14 days of receiving the products
Features and benefits:
The heating and cooking stove "Locomotive" is intended for heating residential and household premises up to 200 m3, as well as for cooking.
The most thermally loaded elements of the stove are made of 8 mm thick structural steel, the thickness of the remaining elements is 5 mm.
The rapid heating of the air and its even distribution provide powerful convection currents that pass through the channels between the furnace and the furnace shell.
Additional openings in the door of the air supply stove enable the secondary afterburning function to be realized.
The design of the furnace makes it possible to use coal * as a fuel, providing heat for a long time.
* When using liners to protect and strengthen the walls of the stove (sold separately).
• The most thermally loaded elements of the stove of thick structural steel - 8 mm, the other elements - 5 mm.
• Ability to use coal as fuel *.
• Additional openings in the air supply door for secondary afterburning.
• The presence of the hob - the possibility of cooking.
• Enlarged cast iron grate.
- Volume of the room (up to) m3
- Fuel type
- Length of wood, mm
- Size, mm
- Weight, kg
- Chimney diameter, mm
- Cooking place
- Thick structural steel 8 mm and 5 mm
- Power kW
16 other products in the same category: